*** Recipes Tutorials ***
This looks really delicious. No really, staring at it makes me super hungry. This egg cobbler is basically the best ham and cheese sandwich that you will ever have. Not to mention the most creative. I bet you have the bread, butter, ham, cheese, milk, eggs and tomatoes around the house already! The prep time is easy and you will love the results!
- Loaves threaded - 2 pcs.
- Eggs - 4 pcs.
- Tomatoes - 3 pcs.
- Ham - 500 g.
- Cheese - 150 gr.
- Butter - 100 gr.
- Milk - 150 gr.
- Salt and pepper.
- Remove loaves from the edge and leave only the central part. Cut them into small slices.
- Each slice loaf Apply a light coating of butter.
- Form of grease with butter and put it in buttered loaf slices.
- Wash tomatoes and cut into thin circles.
- Ham cut into slices as thin as tomatoes.
- Between slices of loaf put a slice of tomato and ham.
- Beat eggs with milk, salt and pepper. Pour beaten eggs loaf.
- Cheese grate and sprinkle them loaf.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and bake until golden egg cobbler color cheese.
- Bon appetit!