*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Fast, easy, inexpensive and it cooks in your crock pot. Ground beef, potatoes, carrots and onions covered in a sauce of cream of mushroom soup and broccoli cheese soup and slow cooked all day.
- 2 lb eye round steak
- 8 lg potatoes
- 2x 8 oz cream cheese
- 2x packets beefy onion soup mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray crockpot with nonstick cooking spray.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes or chunks. Place the potatoes into the bottom of the crockpot.
- Place the steak on top of the potatoes.
- In a small bowl combine the cream cheese and the onion soup mix.
- Place the cream cheese soup mix on top of everything.
- Cook on high for 4 hours.
Source : fromvalskitchen.com