*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Easy Crockpot Chicken & Biscuits with frozen mixed vegetables, cream of chicken soup, chicken stock, Grands biscuits, shredded cheddar cheese & spices
- 1.5 lb chicken, cubed
- 16 oz mixed vegetables ( used “steamable” vegetables which I microwaved for 1 minute to partially thaw)
- 1x 26 oz can cream of chicken soup (condensed)
- 1 tub chicken stock
- 1 tin refrigerated biscuits (I used a 16.3 oz tin of Grands Homestyle Butter flavored biscuits)
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Spray crock with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.
- Place vegetables in.
- Add the garlic and onion powders to the condensed soup in the can and give a stir to mix.
- Place condensed soup and chicken stock over vegetables..
- Cook on high for 3.5 hours.
- Separate the biscuits from one another.
- Tear biscuits into pieces and place over the food in the top of the crockpot.
- Cook on high for 30-45 minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top and serve with salt and pepper to taste.