*** Recipes Tutorials ***
All you need is a can of biscuits, some grated Parmesan, and a few dried herbs and you have something the whole family will enjoy.
- 1 (16 oz) pack of your favorite Biscuits
- 3 tbsp of grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 tsp dried Parsley
- 1 tsp dried Oregano
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- Butter Spray ( or 2 tbsp butter melted)
- Start by cracking open that pack of biscuits.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll a biscuit into a sausage shape. Once it’s around 6-7 inches long, tie a knot with the dough…a simple knot, just as you would a rope or shoe lace or whatever.
- Pull the one end over and tuck it in the back and push the other in to the back as well….ta da, looks fancier already doesn’t it?
- Bake the knots according to the instructions on the pack (mine said a 425F Oven for 15-17 minutes). Bake them in the oven for a few minutes less than what the pack says. I baked for 10 minutes.
- While your knots are baking, lets start with what makes these rolls so good
- The garlic parmesan topping. Grate about 3 tablespoons worth of fresh parmesan cheese…and if you must you can resort to the powdered parmesan that you get in a jar.
- Add a teaspoon each of dried parsley, oregano and kosher salt and add just 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder. Mix well.
- After around 10-12 minutes take the rolls out of the oven and spray with some butter (or if you’r using regular melted butter, brush it) on each roll.
- Sprinkle your topping over each of the rolls. Be generous!
- Pop the rolls back into to oven till they turn a beautiful golden.