*** Recipes Tutorials ***
A simple fudge that no Oreo lover can avoid. Enjoy this cookie and cream fudge all year.
- 3 cup white chocolate morsels
- 20 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 7 oz Marshmallow Fluff
- 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp clear vanilla extract
- Melt chocolate with milk and marshmallow cream over medium-low heat. Stir continuously until smooth.
- Quickly stir in vanilla.
- Fold in crushed cookies.
- Pour in a foil lined 13x9 baking pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours until firm. Cut into bite size pieces.