*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Chicken Broccoli Casserole - this is a simple casserole that requires little work and even less baking time, since you pre-cook each ingredient before combining them in the casserole dish.
- 3-4 cups cooked rice
- 4 cups cooked broccoli cut into “chunks”
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 10 ounce can of cream of chicken soup
- 4 cups of grated cheese
- 4 chicken breasts cooked and chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread cooked rice evenly in pan. Make a second layer with the cooked broccoli.
- In a large mixing bowl mix sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, soup, 1/2 of the grated cheese, chicken, salt and pepper. Pour over broccoli.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake 30-40 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- It really is delicious! And it freezes great! I put a serving size in a tupperware container and freeze them. Then for lunch I can take out a container in the morning and microwave it at work for a home cooked, delicious lunch!
Source : makingmemorieswithyourkids.com