*** Recipes Tutorials ***
These are very cute and simple Santa hats! To make these first you have to get small pretzels and dip half of the pretzel in white chocolate. Then dip them in red sprinkles on one side. Next cut marshmallows in half and put a little bit of icing on them and put the marshmallow in the corner. Last add a thin line at the bottom of the pretzel next to the marshmallow.
- 1 bag of mini pretzel twists
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- Red sugar
- white almond bark chocolate
- Melt the white almond barkchocolate either in a chocolate melter or however the directions on the package say to
- Dip the pretzel halfway into the melted chocolate
- Dip the pretzel into the red sugar crystals, leaving a little of the white showing to look like a santa hat. Put the pretzel on wax paper.
- Cut the mini marshmallows in half, I used kitchen scissors. Dip the stirring spoon into the chocolate and take the marshmallow half and place on back of spoon to get some of the chocolate onto it in a less messy way. Then adhere the marshmallow on the side of the pretzel. Allow the chocolate to set before removing from the wax paper.