*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Potato rounds baked until tender and topped with cheese and jalapeños. The simple chipotle sauce makes a perfect dip.
- 4 Baking Potatoes
- 8 Oz Cheddar and Jack Cheeses
- 4 Strips Bacon
- Pickled Jalapeno Slices
- 1 Small Onion
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 Tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 3 1/2 Ounces Chipotles in Adobo (1/2 can)
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- Chop bacon into smaller sized peices and cook in a frying pan until crispy. Remove from pan and pat dry. Set aside until ready to use.
- Place all the dip ingredients into a food processor with some salt and process until smooth. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut the potatoes into 1/4 inch wide rounds. Lay out on a baking sheet and toss with oil and salt. Bake at 500 for about 8 minutes. Flip and repeat.
- The potatoes should be tender, and slightly crisp on the edges. Let them fully cook until ready.
- In the same pan, top the potatoes with bacon, jalapeno slices, and cheese. Place back into the oven until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and stack onto a serving plate.