*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Hot Corn Dip - This recipe is so easy to make and tastes great. It was a big hit at the bbq party I took it to.
- 1 11oz can Mexican corn, drained
- 1 4.5oz can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese (1/2 of an 8oz block)
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Combine the corn, green chilies, mayonnaise, Monterey Jack and Parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Spread the mixture into a greased 8" baking dish. Bake in a 350° oven for 30-40 minutes or until bubbly around the edges. Serve hot with corn chips.
Source : www.ibelieveicanfry.com