*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Romanian Ostropel was one of my favorite dishes while growing up. I just loved it when my mom made this for us...she usually served it over mashed potatoes along with a leafy salad. Absolutely loved it.
- 2 half chicken breasts, cut in cubes
- 2-3 TBS flour, for dredging
- salt/pepper for seasoning
- 1 TBS tomato paste
- 1 TBS flour(potato or regular)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, finely grated
- 2 cups chicken stock, or as needed
- 1 tsp dried cimbru*, or to taste
- salt/pepper to taste
- *or summer savory... close enough to the Romanian cimbru.
See full instructions on : homecookinginmontana.blogspot.com