*** Recipes Tutorials ***
Mozzarella Sticks - It is so easy to make, crispy and so tasty. Just a perfect appetizer.
- 8 mozzarella cheese strings
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp parsley
- marinara sauce, for dipping
- Set up 3 bowls for breading the cheese sticks. Put the flour in bowl 1. Whisk together the eggs and milk in bowl 2. Mix the panko, salt, garlic powder and parsley in bowl 3.
- Cut the cheese strings in half.
- Toss the cheese strings in the flour. Shake off any excess flour.
- Dip in the egg mixture. Drain any excess liquid off the cheese sticks.
- Dredge in the panko. Make sure all of the cheese stick is coated in bread crumbs.
- Place breaded cheese sticks on a cookie sheet. Put in the freezer for at least an hour.
- Preheat deep fryer to 355F.
- Deep fry in batches for about 2 minutes. Drain on a paper towel.
- Serve with marinara sauce.