*** Recipes Tutorials ***
These clever little pizzas are easy when you begin with this Pizza Cups recipe baked in a muffin tin!
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt & pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese, divided
- fresh basil, if desired
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each roll into a 5-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest.
- Brown ground beef in a skillet.
- Stir in pizza sauce.
- Add Italian seasoning and salt & pepper to taste.
- Heat through.
- Remove wrap from dough circles.
- Evenly press a circle into each cup of a sprayed 12 cup muffin tin to cover bottom and sides.
- Divide 1/2 cup cheese evenly between the 12 muffin cups and sprinkle over dough in bottom of each cup.
- Divide beef mixture evenly and spoon over cheese.
- Bake at 350°F 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and divide remaining cheese evenly between cups and sprinkle over top of meat.
- Bake an additional 5-10 minutes.